For purposes hereof "Personal Information" means any information which can be used, either alone or in combination with other information, to distinguish, trace or personally identify a specific individual to whom the information applies, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, physical address, e-mail address or other contact information (such as phone number), payment information, KYC information, unique device ID, identity or social security number, biometric record, date and place of birth and a personal profile.
For purposes hereof "Anonymous Information" means any anonymous and non-identifiable information, which is available to Economix and/or third parties through the use of the Website. Anonymous Information which may be collected may include, for example, aggregate data, technical information, statistical information and behavioral information, and may contain, inter alia, device type, type and version of operating system, network provider, browser identifiers, type of browser, screen resolution, session information, User’s click stream on the Website, SDK version, API key, time spent on the Website, browser cookies, network status, local and time zone, clicks on advertisements third parties display on the Website, certain information about the advertisements reviewed by the User, the activities of the User in the Website (including without limitation any information relating to the User's activity in connection with the advertising displayed therein), what tools in the Website the User uses, etc.
browser identifiers, type of browser, screen resolution, session information, User’s click stream on the Website, SDK version, API key, time spent on the Website, browser cookies, network status, local and time zone, clicks on advertisements third parties display on the Website, certain information about the advertisements reviewed by the User, the activities of the User in the Website (including without limitation any information relating to the User's activity in connection with the advertising displayed therein), what tools in the Website the User uses, etc.
- Personal Information and Anonymous Information Economix CollectsEconomix may receive and/or collect your Personal Information and Anonymous Information in the following ways:
- RegistrationTo access and/or use the Website you shall be required to create an Account and to follow the Know Your Customer procedures ("KYC") in accordance with the TOU and as defined therein. In order to create the Account, you shall be required to complete an online registration form and to provide Personal Information that may include your username, a password, a first and last name, an email address, photo, age, gender, family status, a password for your Account and other identification documents as required under the KYC ("Registration Information"). Without this minimum Registration Information you will not be able to create an Account and/or use certain features of the Website.
- Analytics InformationThird-party analytics tools may be used to measure traffic on and usage of the Website, which collect information sent by your Device, which is used with analytics information from other Economix users so that this information cannot reasonably be used to identify a particular user.
- User ContentIf you include Personal Information in User Content that you post, by default it will become publicly available for all other Economix users to view. If your User Content is retained public, it is searchable and may be re-shared by other Economix users. You cannot modify and/or delete User Content after you posted it on the Website. If you publish your contact information in your User Content, you may receive unsolicited messages from other Economix users or the public. You decide the extent of your User Content and Personal Information that you wish to share. Economix recommends that you only post publicly User Content that you want to be accessible to anyone.
- MetadataMetadata is technical data about User Content and associated therewith, which may include a description how, when and by whom User Content is collected and formatted. You can add metadata to your User Content including comments, geotags, hashtags or other information. Including metadata in your User Content can help you manage your User Content and help others better search for it. If you include metadata in User Content that you post on the Website or on Third Party Sites through Third Party Connections, it may be stored with your User Content and be searchable if made public by you.
- Additional InformationIn addition, Economix may collect, directly or through third parties, the following Personal Information:
- The User’s e-mail address which may be collected within the framework of the “Ask a Question” type of feature which may be available on the Website;
- The User’s personal identifiers (such as, advertising identifiers (when available on a device), device identifiers, for example the IP address, carrier user ID, Unique Device Identifier (UDID), Media Access Control (MAC) address or social network ID). We are also able to identify when a User access the Website as a result of advertisements and/or campaigns that we launch on other services, including in Social Networks or Platforms (e.g. on Facebook or otherwise) and the source-ad which led to such access and when a User views or clicks on such advertisements;
- Information in connection with Users’ activities within the Website including his/her use of the services therein, including notifications, invite data, monetization events, accomplished stages, how long he/she spent in the Platform, etc.;
- We may also collect information from other sources, such as credit information.
- Anonymous Information CollectionWhen you are accessing and/or using the Website, Economix and third parties are aware of it and may gather and collect, including without limitation, through such third parties’ SDK embedded in our Website, the information relating to such usage. In addition, local Anonymous Information may also be stored on your device via generally accepted industry technologies used within the Website, such as “cookies” and local storage (see Section 1.3 above for further details with respect to "cookies").
- The Purposes of the Collection of Information
- Personal InformationWe collect Personal Information in order to:
- Allow the User purchasing Digital Currency through the Platform and comply with all the regulatory and anti money-laundering rules and regulations applicable to such purchase.
- Personalize and enhance the Users experience while using the Website
- Improve the Website.
- Provide the Users with personalized content and information, including customized advertisements, interest-based advertisements, targeted advertisements, etc.
- Enable certain ad serving features, such as, frequency capping, etc.
- Enable certain functionalities available within the Website.
- Ensure proper functioning of the Website and services, respond to questions or requests which were provided using the “Ask a Question” feature.
- Provide Users with updated information regarding our products and services.
- Authentication purposes including to verify the User's identity when he/she signs into his/her Account; verify clicks, verifying User's identity for the purpose of dealing with inappropriate interactions of Users and/or fraudulent use of our Website.
- Measure reach and effectiveness of advertisements campaigns, to offer targeted advertising, to personalize experience by showing advertisements for products and services that are more likely to appeal to the User (i.e. behavioral advertising).
- Send push notifications to the User's device after the User has agreed to accept push notifications from us or third parties. Users can deactivate push notification by changing the settings within the Website and/or changing the notification settings in accordance with the instructions of the operating system running on the Users’ device. Users may also opt out by clicking the "unsubscribe" option contained in the message.
- Anonymous InformationWe collect Anonymous Information in order to:
- Use it for statistical, analytical and research purposes and for customization, development and improvement of our Website. For example, analyzing and fixing of problems, frequency capping (limiting the number of times a specific advertisement is presented to the same device), developing new offerings, providing better content, simplifying and improving the User experience including based on preferences shown by Users usage within the Website.
- Measure traffic and usage on the Website.
- Promote our Website.
- Use of Personal InformationYour Personal Information collected or obtained through the Website may be used by Economix in the following ways:
- TradingWe may use your Personal Information in order to allow you to open and operate your Account and to execute transactions through the Platform. We may also use your Personal Information in order to comply with all the regulatory and anti money-laundering rules and regulations applicable to such transactions.
- CommunicationsEconomix may use your:
- email address and/or mobile phone number to: (i) instruct you how to confirm your registration, (ii) send you updates or information regarding the Website and activities within your Account; and/or (iii) respond to you regarding a 'Contact Us' request, any complaints or claims you reported through the 'Report' feature on the Website or any administrative request, and
- Personal Information to: (i) contact you regarding the Website and your activities thereon; (ii) to identify and authenticate your access to parts of the Website that you are authorized to access; and (iii) to send you promotional material which may be of interest to you, unless you have opted out of receiving such promotional material.
If you do not wish to receive such promotional material from Economix you can send a request to Economix to: [email protected] to opt-out of receiving such materials. You may not opt-out of receiving from Economix service-related messages or messages required to enable your use of the Website. You will be responsible to pay any charges that apply to your receipt of communications sent to your Device.
- Improvements; Customized ContentEconomix may use your Personal Information to test, monitor, provide and improve the Website, develop new offerings on the Website, analyze and fix problems, and provide personalized content and information, including customized advertising and information regarding activities within your Account.
For avoidance of doubt, we may transfer and disclose Anonymous Information to third parties at our discretion.
Please note that the Website may include a sharing feature which allows Users to share their User Content with others. User Content may include Personal Information. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH OTHERS AND THAT YOU ARE DOING SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Turning Personal Information into Anonymous InformationEconomix may remove parts of your Personal Information that can identify you and disclose such Anonymous Information to third parties for purposes deemed in Economix's discretion to be appropriate, including to advertisers. Economix may also combine your Personal Information with other information to generate aggregated information that does not enable you to be personally identified or contacted. Such aggregated information shows user activity as a whole rather than on an individual basis and may be used by Economix to provide insight on use of the Website and may be disclosed by Economix to third parties.
- Your Choices About Your Personal Information
- Access and AccuracyEconomix wishes to maintain accurate Personal Information that is submitted to or collected by Economix. You may review Personal Information that you submit to Economix, such as an Account information and profile. You may request correction of other Personal Information that Economix may store, by sending Economix an e-mail request to [email protected] You must note that even after your request for a change is processed, Economix may, for a certain period, retain residual information about you in its backup and/or archival copies of its database as required by law or as necessary for the protection of the rights of Economix and its users.
- SecurityThe security of Personal Information is important to Economix and it will follow generally accepted industry standards, including the use of appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards, to preserve the security, integrity, accuracy and privacy of the Personal Information you have provided. In addition, Economix will take reasonable steps to ensure that third parties to whom it transfers any Personal Information will provide commercially reasonable protection of that information. Please note however that there are inherent risks in transmission of information over the Internet or other method of electronic storage and there is a possibility that this information could be accessed by a third party while in transit and you assume that risk. We shall not be responsible or liable for unauthorized disclosure or access, hacking, or other security intrusions or the theft, alteration, deletion, corruption, destruction, damage, or loss of any data or information included in the User Content. In addition, Economix is not responsible for the actions of any third parties that may receive any such information. To help secure your Personal Information, please maintain the secrecy of your account information and unique password. If you have any questions about security on our services, you can contact us at [email protected]
- ChildrenThe Website are intended for individuals who are the age of 18 or older and any access and/or use of the Website by anyone under the age of 18 is expressly prohibited. Economix does not intend to collect Personal Information from individuals that it knows to be under the age of 18 years. Please contact Economix at [email protected] if you have reasons to suspect that Economix has collected Personal Information from a child who is under 18. If Economix learns that it has collected Personal Information from a person under 18, it will promptly delete such information.
- Compliance with Certain Additional Terms and ConditionsA User’s access to and use of the Website may be subject to certain third party terms and conditions and privacy policies, including but not limited to those of third parties and payment providers. Economix does not exercise control of such third parties and is not responsible for their privacy practices and their use of the Users’ personal information. You hereby consent to the collection and use of your Personal Information by such third parties in accordance with their privacy policies.
- Direct MarketingYou hereby agree that we may use the contact details you provided us to inform you regarding new products and/or services, and to send to you other material. You may withdraw your consent by changing the settings within the Website (if applicable) and/or by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ option or alternatively following the instructions for removing yourself from the mailing list which are contained in the message which was sent to you.
Last Revised: October 25th, 2018